If a student wishes to leave, and later return to, the University, there are two procedures by which to do so:

Continuous Enrollment Status (CES) & Resumption

An option for students who interrupt full or part-time status on a voluntary or medical basis; permits students to maintain student status and certain privileges, such as email, while away from the campus for up to two consecutive semesters. Students are responsible for investigating the impact of this enrollment status change on their ability to engage specific campus resources (e.g., the Office of Financial Aid, the University Counseling Center, ZSR Library, etc.).

Withdrawal & Readmission

Applies to: