Students who are considering transferring to another school are advised to consider the following:

We understand that circumstances sometimes necessitate a transfer to a different school. The Office of Academic Advising is willing to assist you through the process.

It is a good idea to meet with an Academic Counselor or Academic Dean in the Office of Academic Advising before making a final decision. We can help you think through your decision and might be able to assist with problems that are leading you to consider transferring. We would like to help all students find belonging and success at Wake Forest University.

Once students have made a decision to transfer, they should call our office and request to speak with OAA’s Administrative Secretary to get information about the Common Application Transfer form process and about individual forms requested by schools not using the Common Application.