A Wake Forest University course may only be repeated at Wake Forest and only if the grade earned is a C- or lower. In this case, all grades received will appear on the transcript, but the course will be counted only one time for credit. If a student fails a course previously passed, the hours originally earned will not be forfeited.

For purposes of determining the cumulative GPA, a course will be considered as attempted only once and the grade points assigned will reflect the highest grade received. Students seeking to repeat WRI 105 must petition the English Department.