Dean’s Certifications

Dean’s Certifications, Transfer College Reports, Letters of Good Standing and Other Verification Forms

There are times when students need the University to provide information on their behalf and we in the Office of Academic Advising are typically the ones to do so.


  • Other schools usually ask for a Letter of Good Standing or a Transient Letter for students who plan to attend summer school away from Wake Forest.
  • Students who are considering transferring to another school will be asked to have a Transfer College Report completed.
  • A parent’s insurance company might ask for verification of a student’s good standing for discount rates.

The Office of Academic Advising is happy to provide information on students’ behalf to be sent to various parties with student’s permission.  Please call us at 336.758.3320 for further information.