All appointments will be held remotely until further notice.
Our office reserves 10 a.m.-1 p.m. & 2 p.m -4 p.m Monday-Friday for students to meet briefly (5–10 min via phone or other remote means) with the first available academic counselor. Please call 336.758.3320 for a walk-in appointment.
Walk-ins are used for a range of topics, including:
- Requests to exceed 17 hour credit limit
- Questions about academic policies or deadlines
- Questions about schedule changes
- Concerns about making schedule adjustments after deadlines (late add/late drop)
- Requests to change to part-time status
- Requests to resume continuous enrollment status
To schedule an appointment with an academic counselor, please call 336.758.3320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours. Appointments will scheduled according to availability of both the student and the designated academic counselor. Once the appointment has been scheduled on the calendar, the academic counselor will contact the students to confirm the modality (i.e. Webex, Google Meet, etc.)
- Academic planning
- Academic problems or concerns
125 Reynolda Hall
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday
*Office is closed 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. for lunch.
P.O. Box 7225, Winston-Salem, NC 27109