Our office reserves 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday for students to meet briefly (5–10 min) with the first available academic counselor. Please visit our office in 125 Reynolda Hall for a walk-in appointment.
*Please call 336.758.3320 if you are feeling sick.
Walk-ins are used for a range of topics, including:
- Requests to exceed 17 hour credit limit
- Questions about academic policies or deadlines
- Questions about schedule changes
- Concerns about making schedule adjustments after deadlines (late add/late drop)
- Requests to change to part-time status
- Requests to resume continuous enrollment status
To schedule an appointment with an academic counselor, please visit us in 125 Reynolda Hall, call 336.758.3320, or email firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours. Appointments will scheduled according to availability of both the student and the designated academic counselor.
- Academic planning
- Academic problems or concerns
125 Reynolda Hall
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday
P.O. Box 7225, Winston-Salem, NC 27109