Our office reserves 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday for students to meet briefly (5–10 min) with the first available academic counselor. Please visit our office in 125 Reynolda Hall for a walk-in appointment.
*Please call 336.758.3320 if you are feeling sick.
Walk-ins are used for a range of topics, including:
- Requests to exceed 17 hour credit limit
- Questions about academic policies or deadlines
- Questions about schedule changes
- Concerns about making schedule adjustments after deadlines (late add/late drop)
- Requests to change to part-time status
- Requests to resume continuous enrollment status
To schedule an appointment with an academic counselor, please fill out the form here. Appointments will be scheduled according to the availability of both the student and the designated academic counselor.
- Academic planning
- Academic problems or concerns
125 Reynolda Hall
8:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday, Wednesday – Friday
9:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Tuesday
P.O. Box 7225, Winston-Salem, NC 27109