Transferring to Wake Forest

Welcome to Wake Forest University! We are glad you  decided to join us! Before formal orientation begin, pay close attention to the following:

Deadlines and Forms

June 9
Authorize Third-Party Payers on DEAC Account Information
June 15
Make requests to send AP Scores Instructions
Make requests to sent IB Scores Instructions
June 30
Submit Deacon OneCard Photo Submit Here
Submit Housing and Dining Application Complete in Win >Virtual Campus >Residence Life & Housing
July 1
Submit Health Information and Immunization Form Form
Submit Disabilities Documentation Disability Services
Complete Technology@WFU Complete in Sakai
July 13
Complete Foreign Language Placement Test Complete in WIN
August 1
Tuition Due Instructions
Complete Health Insurance Enrollment/Waiver Form Enrollment/Waiver
Complete Alcohol and Other Substance Misuse Prevention Online Course (AlcoholEdu) and Sexual Misconduct and Interpersonal Violence Prevention Online Program (HAVEN

Courses are available on August 1. Deadline is August 24.

WFU Choices & Prevention Programs
Submit Protege Mentoring Program Application (optional) Application
Housing Assignments Released Sent via e-mail
August 18
Sign the Technology Program Agreement Complete in WIN
Register you car for a Parking Pass (if applicable) Parking and Transportation
Print Move-In Day Parking Pass/Map Coming Soon
Register cellphone with Wake Ready Instructions
Register property with University Police Form
Complete Project Wake Instructions and Steps
Submit Tuition Insurance Form (optional) Information and Instructions
Purchase ThinkPad Protection (optional) Complete in WIN
Complete Handshake Profile Visit OPCD for more information