Permission to Finish Elsewhere

When students are within one semester (17 hours) of completing their degree from Wake Forest University and it is preferable to complete those hours elsewhere and still earn the Wake Forest Degree, the Committee on Academic Affairs will consider requests for permission to finish the degree elsewhere.

Students must have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average as well as at least a 2.0 grade point average in the major.  Courses to be used for transfer to Wake Forest University must be pre-approved through the established process in the Office of the University Registrar.

The application process to request Permission to Finish Elsewhere begins in the Office of Academic Advising.  Students who have questions about the process are welcome to meet with a staff member from the OAA for further information.